Burt's Bees® has been creating products we all love for decades —natural skin, body, and hair care we trust for ourselves, our families, and the world that nurtures us. Everything we make at Burt's Bees Baby™ has been crafted in the glow of the mission of Burt's Bees®, and that's why each item in our line is constructed with care out of pure and natural 100% organic cotton. We are committed to using only organic cotton, with mindful considerations of our world and the world of our children's future.
- Organic cotton is a natural and breathable fiber. Whether it's the soft and plush organic knit terry of our bath collection or the sweet baby ribbed cotton of our basics layette collection, each piece feels so wonderful against the skin.
- Organic cotton is grown without synthetic pesticides or fertilizers, so there are no residues in the fabric when it gets to your nursery. That's good news, especially for soft and sensitive new skin
- Organic farming methods support the land and the ecosystems around them. And organic cotton is never grown from genetically modified seed.
- Organic farming provides a viable alternative to the large-scale conventional farming model. Farmers work without the presence of toxic synthetic pesticides and fertilizers, and that's good for both their own health and the health of the land they farm.
- Our organic cotton washes well, and not only does it hold up beautifully through wash after wash, it gets even softer over time, all the while maintaining a great fit. For you, that means more cozy wrap-ups in the softest hooded towels, more cuddles in his favorite footie pajamas, and more days at the park in her sweet and cozy dress. For us, that means a product we can stand behind with full confidence. It’s just one more way we love to help you nurture your baby, naturally.