Inspired by nature, inspired by people
The heritage of the Burt’s Bees® brand is a storied one. We were inspired to found Ayablu, Inc. to collaborate with the team at Burt’s Bees Licensing, LLC to imagine and create the world of the Burts Bees Baby™ brand. Working at Ayablu isn’t just about a job – it’s about a lifestyle. We are heartened by the opportunity to create something special for babies and families everywhere – every day.
Just like a baby, we are growing by leaps and bounds. And we are always looking for smart, passionate, conscientious and motivated people to join our team. Our workplace is creative and dynamic, just like a beehive. We’re housed in a historic brick building that we renovated to improve our impact on the environment.
Left your harried New York job to own a patch of earth and raise chickens? We get it. Juggling young children but still want to make an impact? We get that too. At Ayablu, Inc. we all balance career, family, friends and community as we strive to create and share the best baby and family products in the market through Burt’s Bees Baby™. We’d love to have you join our hive!
Our work environment and actions are reflective of our core values. The culture of caring and ensuring The Greater Good that is deeply rooted in the corporate tradition of Burt’s Bees, Inc. is at the heart of all Burt’s Bees Baby™ products and practices.
We embrace diversity. We are committed to affirmatively providing equal opportunity to all associates and qualified applicants without regard to race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, sex, marital status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, legally protected physical or mental disability or any other basis protected under applicable law.
For more information about Ayablu, Inc. or to apply for a specific position listed below at Ayablu, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with your resumé and cover letter.
Position: Sales Manager / Account Executive
Duties + Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Manage existing account base to nurture and grow the business in those accounts
- Develop and implement business plan by account to achieve corporate sales goals
- Partner with planning team to ensure seasonal plans meet the business objectives and needs for each account in collaboration with Buyer
- Partner with Retailer and Planning on forecasting: sales, buys, markdowns and advertising
- Develop and execute in season action plans to improve wholesale partner communication for better forecasting and collaboration.
- Interface and support Retail Development teams for each account to ensure effective execution of retail merchandising and sales strategy by account
- Minimize returns and liabilities for the corporation through resolving oversold, confirmations, assistance with chargebacks and monitoring store adherence to markdown
- Monitor weekly and monthly sales/stock information from accounts and perform analysis to address issues and opportunities
- Monitor order changes, substitutions, confirmations, and shipping status/order tracking for accounts in partnership with customer service dept.
- Analyze business trend at retail, develop a seasonal action plan
EXPERIENCE, TALENT AND EDUCATION:
- 4+ years of experience working in a wholesale/sales environment preferably for an apparel company
- Excellent communication skills, both written and oral
- Self-motivated, analytical and detail oriented
- Strong understanding of retail math and sales planning
- Strong interpersonal, communication, presentation skills
- Ability to travel
Please e-mail all resumes to email@example.com with a subject line of “Burt’s Bees Baby – Sales Manager”.