Baby Clothes Size Chart
Baby & Toddler clothing sizes for your growing baby bee! Use this baby size chart to find the best fit. Find everything you need from baby pajamas and baby rompers to baby bodysuits and wearable blankets!
To find the right fit for your little bee we always suggest starting with our sizing chart! While all bees are of different sizes and shapes this is a good place to start.
Keep in mind that our PJ's are made snug-fitting since they do not have any flame retardants! If you want to talk through the best fit, reach out to a team member we are happy to help!
Baby Sleep & Play
Beekeeper™ Wearable Blanket
Big Kid Pajamas
Adult Womens Pajamas
Adult Mens Pajamas
Family Jammies Matching Pajamas
Shopping for baby clothing can be tough when you’re not sure which size is right for your little one! While sizes are often shown by age, it’s important to use our baby clothes size chart to look at weight and height to determine the best size for your baby.
- Newborn baby clothes will show as “NB”. This will depend on your baby, but newborn clothing typically fits for 4-6 weeks after you bring baby home from the hospital. Newborn clothes are typically designed to fit babies 6-9 pounds and up to 21.5 inches long.
- Infant clothing is typically sized using a three-month range: 0-3 months, 3-6 months, etc. Once baby turns one year old, sizes start to use a six month range: 12-18 months and 18-24 months. Our clothes leave room for diapers up until 24 months!
- Toddler clothing is sized by year and are available from two years old to five years old. These sizes will show with the age and a T. The T stands for toddler. For example, sizes offered for toddlers will show as:
- 2T for a two-year old toddler
- 3T for a three-year old toddler
- 4T for a four-year old toddler
- 5T for a five-year old toddler
- If your toddler is in a higher percentile for weight and/or height, you may want to shop for the next size up. The opposite is true if your child is in a lower percentile for weight and/or height.
- Big kid pajamas are available in sizes 6 years to 12 years and are sized as 6Y, 8Y, 10Y and 12Y.
Our baby sizing chart will hopefully help you find the right fit for baby! If you know baby’s height and weight, you should be able to find the right size clothing for your little bee. If you don’t know their height and weight, try to use their age (preemie, newborn, 0-3 months, 3-6 months, etc.) to choose the right size. For example, if you’re buying pajamas for a newborn baby, you’ll probably select the size newborn or “NB”. Once baby has grown out of newborn sizes, you’ll likely opt for 0-3 months. While sizing is based on ages, baby may be older than 3 months before they’ve grown out of the 0–3-month size. Or the opposite could be true too! Baby may grow out of the size before they hit that age. All babies are different!
Our pajamas come in loose fit “sleep and play” (NB-9 months), snug fit sleepers, and snug fit two-piece pjs. Sleep & Play are loose fit for your little wiggle worms who aren’t yet on the move. Once baby starts to crawl, we have snug fit sleepers. We don’t use harsh flame-retardant chemicals in our 100% GOTS certified organic cotton materials and sleepers must be snug fitting in order to comply with safe sleep standards for babies that are moving and grooving.
Our product pages also have sizing details beneath the product so if you’re looking at a particular product and need more info, simply scroll down a bit to find the size guide. We’re always happy to chat via our chat feature if you have questions!