Moose Trails Organic Baby Bodysuit & Pants Set
100% organic cotton v-neck baby bodysuit and pull-on pants setReturn Policy
Moose Trails Organic Baby Bodysuit & Pants Set is rated out of 5 by 7.
Here is an "amoosing" thought…get out and explore this fall! We've got you covered with this moose trails bodysuit and pant set. Perfect for adventure, snuggles, or both!
- Super soft jersey knit yarn-dyed t-shirt for extra comfort
- Contrast trim and raw edge details for a designer touch
- Decorative buttons to make the pants extra special
- V-neck opening on bodysuit for easy over-head dressing
- Fully encased elastic waistband is soft on little bees' tummies
- Nickel-free snaps along diaper-line for easy changes
- The purest layer™: 100% organic, GOTS certified, breathable cotton - great for sensitive skin
- Combed and ring-spun for durability, softness and no-pill washing
- Made in India
Rated 2 out of 5 by momom from Not soft! I bought Burts Bees outfits for the softness. This shirt is stiff and not soft at all! The other similar outfit I bought was very soft, but I may be returning this set.
Date published: 2020-09-27
Rated 4 out of 5 by Yese from Good outfit It is very cute, has great quality and has the right size.
Date published: 2020-07-09
Rated 2 out of 5 by Anonymous from Scratchy fabric, not usual BB quality. I usually love the onesies and clothes from Burts Bees, but this onesie was a very different stiff, rough fabric than the others I've ordered. Even with a few washes, the fabric feels scratchy and just isn't the same quality as usual.
Date published: 2020-10-09
Rated 4 out of 5 by Anonymous from Cute but shirt not as high quality as pants Pants are very soft and a nice medium weight, but I took off one star because the shirt is thin and not that soft but it improves with multiple washes.
Date published: 2020-10-18
Rated 4 out of 5 by Anonymous from Cute but a little stiff The onesie is a bit less soft than previous outfits I’ve gotten, but after washing it seemed much less rough. Still cute though!
Date published: 2020-10-01
Rated 3 out of 5 by Jenna N from Loved the bottoms, top not so much. The top was so large compared to the bottoms. And the printed fabric was not soft at all. The pants were great.
Date published: 2020-10-30
Rated 5 out of 5 by Anonymous from Moose trail shirt and pants Love this outfit for my toddler. Very soft. Not too many selections of clothes for boys usually the same print.
Date published: 2020-09-05