Beekeeper™ Rosy Spring Floral Organic Baby Wearable Blanket
Safer alternative to blankets for newborn and infants, baby sleep sacks are designed to reduce the risk of SIDS. 100% organic cotton, GOTS certified, breathable fabric to help prevent over-heating.
This thoughtfully designed Beekeeper wearable blanket will feel extra sweet with this beautiful Rosy Spring Floral print. Designed to replace loose blankets in the crib (as recommended by the American Academy of Pediatrics), this high-quality sleep bag will keep your little bee warm through the night. Everyone is buzzing about this one. Check out the reviews to see what the hive is saying.
- Thoughtful design with interior zipper guard and snap tab zipper pull cover for added safety
- Carefully sized for baby to move around freely and safely
- Zipper opens from bottom for easy late-night diaper changes
- Pair with any of our sleepers for maximum comfort
- 100% organic, GOTS certified, breathable cotton – great for sensitive skin and to prevent overheating
- 0.5 TOG
- Made in India
Do you recommend following length or weight recommendations? My LO is shorter for his age but heavier for his age, so is two different sizes in the blanket.
Can my daughter wear the small if she’s only 6 lbs 11 ounces?
Will you be restocking these in a large?!
I am confused, I purchased a medium based on my daughters length and weight (26", 14#) and it is almost double her length. This does not seem safe to have all the extra loose material - is this correct size?
Any plans to make XL? We love this sleep sack but unfortunately we are fast outgrowing them :(
for an 18-month old, do i order a small or large?
Are these wearable blankets treated with flame retardants or other chemicals?
What size is large for this item?
|Size||baby's min-max length||baby's min-max weight||baby's age|