Baby Single Ply Hooded Towel
Knit terry hooded towelReturn Policy
Baby Single Ply Hooded Towel is rated out of 5 by 6.
No one ever wants bath time to end, but make sure when it does, you're wrapping your baby up in our soft hooded towel to keep them cozy.
- Soft and absorbent single ply knit terry fabric. Smooth on one side, loop on the other.
- Perfectly sized hood, not too large or deep so it does not cover baby's face
- Dimensions: 29" x 29"
- The purest layer™: 100% organic, GOTS certified, breathable cotton - one of the most absorbent fibers there is
- Combed and ring-spun for durability, softness and no-pill washing
- Made in India
Rated 5 out of 5 by CuddlyTowelFan from The Only Baby Towels I Use I was given some other brand of hooded infant towels at my baby shower, but wanted to use organic cotton on tiny newborn skin, so I bought two of these. What I did not expect was the huge difference in softness between the two brands. The Burts Bees towels are Sooooo much softer than any others I have felt.
Date published: 2017-12-19
Rated 1 out of 5 by Lynn from Not the quality I normally expect from Burt's Bees I love Burt's Bees clothes. They are normally very soft and well made, but this towel is just not something I would ever want to put on a baby's skin. It's scratchy, and thin, and barely large enough to fully wrap a baby.
Date published: 2017-12-10
Rated 5 out of 5 by Blake from Love this towel This towel is so gentle- it is soft and thin enough to get around all of baby’s creases and hard to reach places (the elusive neck!)
Date published: 2018-05-27
Rated 5 out of 5 by Janpam from Mother of six I love these towels. They are better than all the other baby towels I have purchased in the past. With my last child I bought around 10 towels and four of them were these towels. They are soft and now three years later they still look good. The other towels have all lost their shape and have been thrown out or put away but these are still good. I really don’t understand how this product has bad reviews.
Date published: 2019-10-24
Rated 1 out of 5 by ChicagoMom from Scratchy and Not Cut on the Bias The material that was used to make this towel is scratchy and thin, and it was not cut properly, based upon how the fabric was woven. When you go to fold it up and put it away on the shelf, it's almost as though one side was larger than the other and it was not cut on the bias so the fabric doesn't fold well. It's two layers of cloth sewn together.
Date published: 2019-01-13
Rated 1 out of 5 by Nicky from Very bad quality The quality of towel is very bad
Date published: 2017-12-16
There is more to love
- Set of 2 Baby Single Ply Honey Bee Organic Hooded Towel$18.75 $24.95
- Solid Organic Baby Hooded Towels 2 Pack$18.75 $19.95
- Striped Organic Baby Hooded Towel$5.20 $12.95
- Baby Single Ply Hooded Towel - Cloud$9.75 $12.95
- Baby Girl Single Ply Hooded Towel$9.75 $12.95