Storybook Bear Organic Baby Zip Front Loose Fit Footed Pajamas
Just like your favorite stories, these little bears are ready to play! Cozy enough for sweet dreams and stylish enough for day play, our pajamas are versatile and easy. From playtime to bedtime and everything in between, this sleep & play has your little bee covered in gentle organic cotton. Our loose fit pajamas provide plenty of wiggle room! Zippity quick changes with a diagonal zip.
- Loose fit allows for plenty of wiggle room
- Interior zipper guard to protect delicate baby skin
- No-scratch convertible mittens on newborn & 0-3M sizes
- Non-slip "bee grip" on all sizes for those first pulling to standing moments
- Diagonal zip front for easy diaper changes
- Snap tab zipper cover and interior zipper guard to protect your little bee's sensitive skin
- Hand painted watercolor bearprint
- The purest layer™: 100% organic, GOTS certified, breathable cotton - great for sensitive skin and to prevent overheating
- Made in India
My triplets will be 3 months in February. What size would y'all recommend? They all currently wear 0-3 and 3 months in footies.
How do the sleepers (cotton pajamas) sized "loose fit" actually fit? Is there a sizing reference to follow?
How do the loose fit pajamas run? Is the 6 months 6-9 months and 9 months 9-12 months?
Any chance you will make these 12 month pjs in a footed zip front instead of the two piece?
Does the zipper start at the top or the bottom? For example, when the zipper is partially undone, is the baby's chest or diaper exposed? Is this the same answer for all your one-piece jammies?
Where is that bunny hat from???????
I want to pick out something for a newborn preemie but I don't see sizes - only 0-24 months. Is it possible to order a preemie size?
Do loose fit pajamas have any flame retardant placed on or in them? Thanks
|Newborn||6-9 lbs / 2.7-4.1 kg||up to 21.5 in. / up to 55 cm|
|0 to 3 months||9-12.5 lbs / 4.1 - 5.7 kg||21.5 - 24 in. / 55 - 61 cm|
|3 to 6 months||12.5 - 17 lbs / 5.7 - 7.7 kg||24 - 26.5 in. / 61 - 67 cm|
|6 to 9 months||17 - 21 lbs / 7.7 - 9.5 kg||up to 28.5 in. / up to 72 cm|