Beekeeper™ Organic Baby Wearable Blanket
This thoughtfully designed Beekeeper wearable blanket will make your little bee feel extra precious in this classic design. Designed to replace loose blankets in the crib (as recommended by the American Academy of Pediatrics), this high-quality sleep bag will keep your little bee warm through the night. Everyone is buzzing about this one. Check out the reviews to see what the hive is saying.
- Thoughtful design with interior zipper guard and snap tab zipper pull cover for added safety
- Carefully sized for baby to move around freely and safely
- Zipper opens from bottom for easy late-night diaper changes
- Pair with any of our sleepers for maximum comfort
- Lightweight 0.5 TOG: 100% organic, GOTS certified, breathable cotton – great for sensitive skin and to prevent overheating
- Medium weight 1.5 TOG: 100% organic, GOTS certified, breathable jersey shell, with 100% polyester fill for extra warmth
- Made in India
I am trying to place an order but your system does not register the items in the cart. Please advice.
I ordered a medium wearable blanket for 16 to 24 lbs and it's huge, like big enough for a 2 year old. Is it supposed to shrink after being washed to fit an infant?
What’s the TOG On this one ?
Is the batting also organic?
Hi, They also come in light and mid weight. Can you tell me what this is? Linda
Hi, I have an 18 month old who currently wears 2 to 3 T in clothing. He's about 36 to 38in long and 35 lb. Will the large fit him? I have a size extra large in the dream on me and they're a bit short now.
Will the dasher and dancer print be available in 1.5 Tog?
Our little one is 6 months, just under 14lbs and 26in long. What size would you recommend? We also live in warmer climate and usually the room is 72-74 at night. What TOG would you recommend?
|WEIGHT||HEIGHT||Get this SIZE|
|10 - 18 lbs||23" - 26"||0-6M / Small|
|16 - 24 lbs||26" - 30"||6-12M / Medium|
|22 - 28 lbs||30" - 35"||12-18M / Large|