Join our hive!
Currently there are no job openings
Design Assistant - Temporary
Burt’s Bees Baby is currently seeking a Design Assistant to join its team in Fairfield, CT 06824
About the role:
We are seeking a creative, ambitious, and skilled temporary Fashion Designer to join our team. In this role, you will work closely with the lead designers to support the development and execution of new collections. You will have the opportunity to learn from and contribute to the creative process, gaining valuable experience in the fashion industry.
What you’ll do:
• Create detailed sketches and technical drawings of designs using Adobe Illustrator.
• Scan, clean up, recolor, and create repeats of hand painted artwork using Photoshop.
• Organize and archive design submits and samples.
• Communicate daily with overseas team.
• Work with the production team to ensure that designs are being executed accurately.
• Provide support on artwork mill sheets, no prior knowledge necessary.
• Support general office needs for Product Development/Design team.
• Measure samples.
• Work on special projects as needed.
Education and Experience:
• Fashion design or a related field.
• Proficiency in Adobe Photoshop and Illustrator.
• Strong attention to detail and ability to multitask.
• Excellent communication and collaboration skills.
• Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
• General understanding of garment construction and production processes.
• Basic knowledge in MS Excel.
To learn more, you can email JoinUs@BurtsBeesBaby.com