Cotton Tails Organic Toddler Snug Fit Easter Pajamas
Award winning softness, 100% organic cotton GOTS certified breathable snug fit long sleeved 2 piece footless Easter kids pajamas. Snuggle ready and durable.
Is there anything cuter than bunny buns? Maybe your little bee in these Easter jam jams! Get your little bee excited for Easter with these sweet bunny pajamas. Hand painted watercolor makes these pajamas especially sweet.
- Snug fit to meet safety standards.
- Hand painted watercolor print
- Stretchy 1x1 rib feels super soft and moves with your little bee
- Rib cuffs to lock in warmth and so legs and arms don't hike up during sleep
- Encased elastic waistband for a snug and gentle fit
- Cribsie Award Winner for Snuggliest & Softest PJs 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019
- The purest layer™: 100% organic, GOTS certified, breathable cotton - great for sensitive skin and to prevent overheating
- Combed and ring-spun for durability, softness and no-pill washing
- Made in India
Is there any plan to add bigger sizes? Would love for sizes to go up to 10, as I love matching my boys with your PJ's, but my oldest is now 8 and too big for the 7's.
i want to buy a 3/4 T for a 2 year old boy. would 24 mo. work. I know cotton shrinks, so would I buy bigger
Why does baby size for this item start at 2T? Where are the 0-18month sizes?
can I order only the bottoms? I already have the shirt
Would you consider having the Indigo pajama set run through size 7 or even larger? Or any of the pajamas running a little larger. I've got a big age gap and it's getting tough to find matching pajamas.
What is the difference in sizing from the 24 month and the 2 toddler? Very confused considering they mean the same thing.
Are these pajamas true to size or would i be better off going with next size up
Can I ask how the size 7 toddler pajamas fit? I know they are tight which worries me for my 62 pound tall 6 year old. Any feedback about weight/height for children who wear this size? Thansk!
|12 months||21 to 25 lbs / 9.5 -11.3 kg||28.5 to 30.5 in. / 72 to 78 cm|
|18 months||25- 28 lbs / 11.3 - 12.7 kg||30.5 to 32.5 in. / 78 - 83 cm|
|24 months||28 - 30 lbs / 12.7 - 13.6 kg||32.5 to 34 in. / 83 - 86 cm|
|2T||30 to 32 lbs / 13.6 to 14.5 kg||33.5 to 35 in. / 83.8 to 91.4 cm|
|3T||32 to 35 lbs / 14.5 to 15.8 kg||35 to 38 in. / 91.4 to 97.8 cm|
|4T||35 to 39 lbs / 15.8 to 17.6 kg||38 to 41 in. / 99.1 to 105.4 cm|
|5||up to 42 lbs / up to 19.1 kg||42 to 44.5 in. / 106.7 to 113 cm|
|6||up to 48 lbs / up to 21.8 kg||45 to 47.5 in. / 114.3 to 120.7 cm|
|7||up to 53 lbs / up to 24 kg||48 to 51.5 in. / 121.9 to 130.8 cm|