Icy Snowscape Organic Baby Jumpsuit
Icy snowscape organic baby outerwearReturn Policy
Icy Snowscape Organic Baby Jumpsuit is rated out of 5 by 19.
Now you can truly cry out "Let it Snow!" with this extra warm snuggle suit for your little bee. Puffy and soft, this is the perfect extra layer for those chilly holiday months.
- Footed to keep little toes warm
- Fully lined and lightly filled for extra warmth - feels like a soft pillow
- Zip front to easily layer over existing outfit
- Outer Shell & Lining: The purest layer™: 100% organic, GOTS certified, breathable cotton - great for sensitive skin.
- Fill: 100% polyester
- Convertible mitts to keep tiny fingers warm
- Hoodie for extra warmth
- Combed and ring-spun for durability, softness and no-pill washing
- Made in India
Rated 4 out of 5 by Anonymous from Lovely Snuggly, soft and warm. I wish it was a bit more stretchy, though. It runs small.
Date published: 2019-11-15
Rated 2 out of 5 by rebecca11 from arms too narrow I got the pink one for my 6 month old. She wore it for the first time in 20 degree weather and she seemed to be warm enough. But the arms are too narrow and it was a struggle to get the baby in this when she was wearing just a layer.
Date published: 2019-11-13
Rated 4 out of 5 by LindsC from Warm and snug My bee hasn’t worn this yet (it’s for the colder months ahead). It seems of good quality. I think it will be snug on her and therefore, warm, and I am wondering about her ability to move while wearing it? It’s very cute in person. I purchased this in black for my little girl because the pink was too pink for my taste and I believe black is perfectly unisex. Because it’s not waffle stitched, the fabric moves around over the poly fill so make sure you have a good grasp on your little one while holding them in the outfit.
Date published: 2019-10-28
Rated 3 out of 5 by Lucy bunny from Well made but not soft at all I think overall it’s well made I just wish burts bees would make softer clothes for babies. I bought different brands of clothes for my daughter that are 100% organic cotton too and they are so soft. All burts bees baby clothes are stiffer and the fabric is more stretchy. This suit would have been so much better if it was soft. There’s literally nothing soft about it.
Date published: 2019-10-24
Rated 2 out of 5 by ShellieNJ from Love the fabric but no stretch! Narrow cut So I bought a 12 and 18 month for my 22lbs almost 6 month old and sadly I could not even zipper it closed. This is not made for chunky babies or babies with thighs. There is no stretch. How is this to be something for them to wear over warm clothes?! Sadly I will have to pay to ship them back. Was really excited as I love the pattern.
Date published: 2019-10-19
Rated 5 out of 5 by meemaw from Perfect For Fall So soft and flexible. Love this jumpsuit for fall outdoor activities with (average size) baby boy. Great for use in car seat as it is not bulky. Highly recommend! Looking to get next size up for spring.
Date published: 2019-10-23
Rated 5 out of 5 by Mickey from Finally! Finally found a good quality and cost all cotton pram suit. Everything these days is polyester and it's hard to find quality jackets, coats, and suits that are all cotton.
Date published: 2019-11-02
Rated 5 out of 5 by AmyC from Cute and snuggly Beautiful pattern, warm and snuggly, (almost!) can't wait for cold weather to really try it out.
Date published: 2019-09-23
Does the bigger sizes comes with the footies as well? From size 12+ And if so, can you fit shoes?
Hi there and thanks for buzzing on by! Yes, this style is footed in all sizes. It is lightly padded and so shoes would not fit. Hope that helps!
Date published: 2019-11-12
Is the clothes machine washable and dryable
Hi there! Yes, this style is machine washable. We recommend washing on a gentle cycle, cool or warm, with similar colors, and with a gentle eco-friendly laundry detergent, and then tumble dry on low.For more information, please see our product care page here: https://www.burtsbeesbaby.com/product-care Hope that helps!
Date published: 2019-10-14
Is this waterproof ?
|Preemie||up to 6 lbs / up to 2.7 kg||up to 17 in. / up to 43 cm|
|Newborn||6-9 lbs / 2.7-4.1 kg||up to 21.5 in. / up to 55 cm|
|0 to 3 months||9-12.5 lbs / 4.1 - 5.7 kg||21.5 - 24 in. / 55 - 61 cm|
|3 to 6 months||12.5 - 17 lbs / 5.7 - 7.7 kg||24 - 26.5 in. / 61 - 67 cm|
|6 to 9 months||17 - 21 lbs / 7.7 - 9.5 kg||up to 28.5 in. / up to 72 cm|
|0 to 9 months||up to 21 lbs / up to 9.5 kg||up to 28.5 in. / up to 72 cm|
|12 months||21 to 25 lbs / 9.5 -11.3 kg||28.5 to 30.5 in. / 72 to 78 cm|
|18 months||25- 28 lbs / 11.3 - 12.7 kg||30.5 to 32.5 in. / 78 - 83 cm|
|24 months||28 - 30 lbs / 12.7 - 13.6 kg||32.5 to 34 in. / 83 - 86 cm|
There is more to love
- Happy Holly Organic Sleep & Play Pajamas$11.90 $13.95
- Sleigh Ride Fair Isle Organic Baby 3 Pack Bodysuits$10.47 $14.95
- Multi Stripe Organic Baby Hooded Bodysuit$9.10 $12.95
- Drawn Multi-Plaid Henley Organic Baby Jumpsuit$11.90 $16.95
- Sleigh Ride Fair Isle Organic Baby Reversible Jacket$18.70 $21.95
- Gingerbread Organic Sleep & Play Pajamas$10.50 $13.95
- French Terry Striped Cuff Organic Baby Jogger Pant$9.35 $16.95
- Holiday Carols Organic Sleep & Play Pajamas$9.10 $13.95
- Thermal Rugby Stripe Organic Baby Hooded Jumpsuit$18.00 $19.95
- On the Tree Line Organic Baby Hooded Jumpsuit$18.00 $19.95
- Quilted Ski School Organic Baby Vest$14.00 $19.95
- Holiday Stockings Organic Sleep & Play Pajamas$10.50 $13.95
- Thermal Raglan Organic Baby Jumpsuit$11.00 $16.95
- Drawn Buffalo Check Organic Baby Henley Bodysuit$9.75 $12.95
- Mountainside Organic Baby Raglan Bodysuit$9.10 $12.95