Organic Cotton 3 Pack Sixties Stripe Bodysuits
Wrap your little bee in the purest layer of naturally grown organic cotton! This 3 pack set of bodysuits includes a green mini stripe pattern, a solid green and classic heather grey. Mix and match into baby's wardrobe or layer under outfits for extra warmth.
- Lap shoulder neckline gently stretches over head and can be easily removed pulling down and off
- Smooth flatlock seams without any overlap feel comfortable against baby's delicate skin
- Nickel-free reinforced snaps at diaper line - keeps upper body warm during changes
- The purest layer™: 100% organic, GOTS certified, breathable cotton - great for sensitive skin and to prevent overheating
- Combed and ring-spun for durability, softness and no-pill washing
- Supple 1x1 rib knit fabric is naturally stretchier and more durable than plain knit fabric
- Made in India
Is the midnight color black or dark blue?
Is the midnight color black or dark navy blue?
The size guide has differing sizes for "preemie" and "newborn," but I am not seeing a "newborn" option for the clothes that I have looked at, only "preemie." Does Burts Bees not make a separate newborn size?
Can I get a 5 pack of just the onesie with the bees on it? Preemie size?
can you get the white short sleeve body suit for boys?
Why is your stock so low? Been watching for 3 weeks to buy a baby gift. Long sleeves are only available in Preemie. Any idea when more stock will come in? It was posted earlier that new sizes should be available mid-october, but that has passed.
Any idea when these will be back in stock?
What is the average pounds weight for the 6 to 9 months size?
|Preemie||up to 6 lbs / up to 2.7 kg||up to 17 in. / up to 43 cm|
|Newborn||6-9 lbs (9M)/ 2.7-4.1 kg||up to 21.5 in. / up to 55 cm|
|0-3 months (3M)||9-12.5 lbs / 4.1 - 5.7 kg||21.5 - 24 in. / 55 - 61 cm|
|3-6 months (6M)||12.5 - 17 lbs / 5.7 - 7.7 kg||24 - 26.5 in. / 61 - 67 cm|
|6-9 months (9M)||17 - 21 lbs / 7.7 - 9.5 kg||up to 28.5 in. / up to 72 cm|
|12 months||21 to 25 lbs / 9.5 -11.3 kg||28.5 to 30.5 in. / 72 to 78 cm|
|18 months||25- 28 lbs / 11.3 - 12.7 kg||30.5 to 32.5 in. / 78 - 83 cm|
|24 months||28 - 30 lbs / 12.7 - 13.6 kg||32.5 to 34 in. / 83 - 86 cm|