Penguin Pals Organic Baby Bodysuit & Pant Set
Yarn-dye stripe unisex penguin baby bodysuit and pant setReturn Policy
Penguin Pals Organic Baby Bodysuit & Pant Set is rated out of 5 by 5.
Time to get happy with this sweet penguins bodysuit & pant set. An extra cozy yarn dye stripe will bring nothing but soft snuggles.
- Yarn dye stripe on bodysuit to keep original softness
- Nickel free houlder snaps for easier overhead dressing
- Nickel free and reinforced snaps along the diaper line of bodysuit
- Faux contrast drawstring on pants
- Contrast stitching for a designer touch
- Comes as a set for easy outfit planning
- The purest layer™: 100% organic, GOTS certified, breathable cotton - great for sensitive skin
- Combed and ring-spun for durability, softness and no-pill washing
- Made in India
Rated 2 out of 5 by momom from Not soft! I bought Burts Bees outfits for the softness. This shirt is stiff and not soft at all! The other similar outfit I bought was very soft, but I may be returning this set.
Date published: 2020-09-27
Rated 4 out of 5 by Ally78 from Soft and roomy Very cute set. Material is very soft. Runs big- which was a plus for us! The pants are a bit on the thin side, but otherwise very happy with this outfit.
Date published: 2021-02-07
Rated 5 out of 5 by Llyn from Penguin Pals The fit was perfect and my Great Granddaughter looked very special. The quality is great. Love Burt’s Bees
Date published: 2021-01-09
Rated 5 out of 5 by DDrag from Cute outfit The material is soft and the pattern cute. Like everything, it runs a bit small.
Date published: 2021-02-09
are these made is the usa
Hello there and thanks for buzzing by! Our clothes are made in India & Sri Lanka. Lots of love, the BBB Hive
Date published: 2020-12-10
I am looking for baby clothes for my grandson who is a tall baby. I heard that Burt Bees clothing runs tall. Is that correct?
Hi there! Thanks for buzzing by. Please refer to our size guide on all of our product pages. Hope that helps! Thank you!
Date published: 2020-12-15
Are the pants lightweight or sweatshirt type material? Are these pants for winter/cold weather or okay for summer?
Hello! They are a 1x1 rib pant for a comfortable fit ( and are super soft and stretchy) but are more lightweight.
Date published: 2020-05-01