Baby Starry Night Sky Organic Cotton Zip Front Loose Fit Footed Pajamas
Time for a 4th of July campout under the stars! These pajamas are perfect for 4th of July but versatile enough for year round sleep & play. Make their first 4th of July memorable with this watercolor tribute to Independence Day.
- Loose fit allows for plenty of wiggle room
- Hand drawn print
- Large gusset for ease of movement
- Sizes NB and 0-3 month have convertible mitts with fold over cuff
- Zippity quick changes with the diagonal zip front
- All sizes have the no slip bee grip - great for little bees on the move!
- The purest layer™: 100% organic, GOTS certified, breathable cotton - great for sensitive skin and to prevent overheating
- Combed and ring-spun for durability, softness and no-pill washing
- Made in India
Do you have any loose fitted footed pj in 12-18. My daughter is rather big and from the reviews I don't think the snug fit will fit her. She's 9 months. Or would you suggest getting a larger size?
does size pm mean preemie size
Is there a size chart for 12 and 18 months?
My triplets will be 3 months in February. What size would y'all recommend? They all currently wear 0-3 and 3 months in footies.
How do the sleepers (cotton pajamas) sized "loose fit" actually fit? Is there a sizing reference to follow?
How do the loose fit pajamas run? Is the 6 months 6-9 months and 9 months 9-12 months?
Any chance you will make these 12 month pjs in a footed zip front instead of the two piece?
Does the zipper start at the top or the bottom? For example, when the zipper is partially undone, is the baby's chest or diaper exposed? Is this the same answer for all your one-piece jammies?
|Newborn||6-9 lbs / 2.7-4.1 kg||up to 21.5 in. / up to 55 cm|
|0 to 3 months||9-12.5 lbs / 4.1 - 5.7 kg||21.5 - 24 in. / 55 - 61 cm|
|3 to 6 months||12.5 - 17 lbs / 5.7 - 7.7 kg||24 - 26.5 in. / 61 - 67 cm|
|6 to 9 months||17 - 21 lbs / 7.7 - 9.5 kg||up to 28.5 in. / up to 72 cm|