Out of stock
Tie Dye Pocket Organic Baby Boy Romper
Unique one of a kind kangaroo pouch one piece shortallReturn Policy
Tie Dye Pocket Organic Baby Boy Romper is rated out of 5 by 8.
One step dressing at it's easiest with our summer shortall! Inspired by arts and crafts summer camp activities, the tie-dye effect is done by hand making it truly one of a kind (just like your baby bee!)
- Super soft jersey knit for extra comfort
- One of a kind just like your baby bee - each piece is dyed by hand making it truly unique
- Kangaroo pouch front pocket for miniature mitts to keep warm at sunset!
- Raw edges at the sleeves and hem
- One piece outfit for easy dressing!
- Nickel-free side shoulder and diaper line snaps for swift changing
- The purest layer™: 100% organic, GOTS certified, breathable cotton - great for sensitive skin
- Combed and ring-spun for durability, softness and no-pill washing
- Made in India
Rated 5 out of 5 by Alaina H from Baby's 1st Tie Dye! I wanted my nephew to have his very first tie dye outfit from me, his ex hippie aunt! This romper/shortall is so cute! You can tell it's real tie dye because it's a tiny bit stiff from the dye. It'll get softer and the colors will run together a bit after washing, which it's supposed to do. It will end up being a truly unique, one-of-a-kind romper for a very special boy!
Date published: 2019-03-14
Rated 5 out of 5 by Erin1982 from Just as Pictured I bought this for my 14 month old and he looks adorable in it. The fabric is soft and fits as expected. Wish they made this in more colors.
Date published: 2019-07-02
Is it grey or purple?
Hello! The color is Blue Smoke and is a blue/grey.
Date published: 2019-05-03
|Preemie||up to 6 lbs / up to 2.7 kg||up to 17 in. / up to 43 cm|
|Newborn||6-9 lbs / 2.7-4.1 kg||up to 21.5 in. / up to 55 cm|
|0 to 3 months||9-12.5 lbs / 4.1 - 5.7 kg||21.5 - 24 in. / 55 - 61 cm|
|3 to 6 months||12.5 - 17 lbs / 5.7 - 7.7 kg||24 - 26.5 in. / 61 - 67 cm|
|6 to 9 months||17 - 21 lbs / 7.7 - 9.5 kg||up to 28.5 in. / up to 72 cm|
|0 to 9 months||up to 21 lbs / up to 9.5 kg||up to 28.5 in. / up to 72 cm|
|12 months||21 to 25 lbs / 9.5 -11.3 kg||28.5 to 30.5 in. / 72 to 78 cm|
|18 months||25- 28 lbs / 11.3 - 12.7 kg||30.5 to 32.5 in. / 78 - 83 cm|
|24 months||28 - 30 lbs / 12.7 - 13.6 kg||32.5 to 34 in. / 83 - 86 cm|