Tiger Time Organic Baby Bodysuit & Honeycomb Pointelle Pant Set
100% organic cotton newborn baby tiger bodysuit and pointelle footie pant setReturn Policy
Tiger Time Organic Baby Bodysuit & Honeycomb Pointelle Pant Set is rated out of 5 by 3.
Tiger time! This perfect little set is cute and cuddly, just like your little bee! A hand painted tiger bodysuit is complimented with a green pointelle footie pant, great for keeping their little toes warm and cozy!
- Super soft jersey knit for extra comfort
- Nickel free snaps at back neck for easier overhead dressing
- Elasticized sleeve openings with gathers for full feminine sleeves
- Nickel free snaps along diaper line of bodysuit for easy diaper changes!
- Footed pant to keep those little toes toasty warm!
- Comes as a set for easy outfit planning
- The purest layer™: 100% organic, GOTS certified, breathable cotton - great for sensitive skin
- Combed and ring-spun for durability, softness and no-pill washing
- Made in India
Rated 2 out of 5 by momom from Not soft! I bought Burts Bees outfits for the softness. This shirt is stiff and not soft at all! The other similar outfit I bought was very soft, but I may be returning this set.
Date published: 2020-09-27
Rated 2 out of 5 by MMV720 from Disappointed Pants are way too skinny, they barely fit over a cloth diaper! I'm also not a fan of the frayed edges on the shirt... Apparently this is Burt's Bees style, but unfortunately it looks like a defect in my opinion.
Date published: 2021-02-16
are these made is the usa
Hello there and thanks for buzzing by! Our clothes are made in India & Sri Lanka. Lots of love, the BBB Hive
Date published: 2020-12-10
I am looking for baby clothes for my grandson who is a tall baby. I heard that Burt Bees clothing runs tall. Is that correct?
Hi there! Thanks for buzzing by. Please refer to our size guide on all of our product pages. Hope that helps! Thank you!
Date published: 2020-12-15
Are the pants lightweight or sweatshirt type material? Are these pants for winter/cold weather or okay for summer?
Hello! They are a 1x1 rib pant for a comfortable fit ( and are super soft and stretchy) but are more lightweight.
Date published: 2020-05-01