Cloudy Night Organic Baby Zip Front Loose Fit Footed Pajamas
A fresh take on an old favorite, our moon and stars pajamas will lull your little bee to sleep. Cozy enough for sweet dreams and stylish enough for day play, Our pajamas are versatile and easy. From playtime to bedtime and everything in between, this sleep & play has your little bee covered in gentle organic cotton. Our loose fit pajamas provide plenty of wiggle room! Zippity quick changes with a diagonal zip.
- Loose fit allows for plenty of wiggle room
- Interior zipper guard to protect delicate baby skin
- No-scratch convertible mittens on newborn & 0-3M sizes
- Non-slip "bee grip" on all sizes for those first pulling to standing moments
- Diagonal zip front for easy diaper changes
- Snap tab zipper cover and interior zipper guard to protect your little bee's sensitive skin
- Hand painted watercolor cloudprint
- The purest layer™: 100% organic, GOTS certified, breathable cotton - great for sensitive skin and to prevent overheating
- Made in India
Do you have any loose fitted footed pj in 12-18. My daughter is rather big and from the reviews I don't think the snug fit will fit her. She's 9 months. Or would you suggest getting a larger size?
does size pm mean preemie size
Is there a size chart for 12 and 18 months?
My triplets will be 3 months in February. What size would y'all recommend? They all currently wear 0-3 and 3 months in footies.
How do the sleepers (cotton pajamas) sized "loose fit" actually fit? Is there a sizing reference to follow?
How do the loose fit pajamas run? Is the 6 months 6-9 months and 9 months 9-12 months?
Any chance you will make these 12 month pjs in a footed zip front instead of the two piece?
Does the zipper start at the top or the bottom? For example, when the zipper is partially undone, is the baby's chest or diaper exposed? Is this the same answer for all your one-piece jammies?
|Newborn||6-9 lbs / 2.7-4.1 kg||up to 21.5 in. / up to 55 cm|
|0 to 3 months||9-12.5 lbs / 4.1 - 5.7 kg||21.5 - 24 in. / 55 - 61 cm|
|3 to 6 months||12.5 - 17 lbs / 5.7 - 7.7 kg||24 - 26.5 in. / 61 - 67 cm|
|6 to 9 months||17 - 21 lbs / 7.7 - 9.5 kg||up to 28.5 in. / up to 72 cm|