Out of stock
Hello Moon! Organic Baby Pajama Set
Award-winning soft two-piece pajamas. GOTS certified 100% organic cotton long sleeve footless pjs.Return Policy
Hello Moon! Organic Baby Pajama Set is rated out of 5 by 4.
Say hello to sweet dreams in our beautiful watercolor moon pajamas. Unisex design works for every little bee.
- Snug fit to meet safety standards.
- Stretchy jersey rib feels super soft and moves with your little bee
- Rib cuffs to lock in warmth and so legs and arms don't hike up during sleep
- Encased elastic waistband for a snug and gentle fit
- Cribsie Award Winner for Snuggliest & Softest PJs 2016-2019
- The purest layer™: 100% organic, GOTS certified, breathable cotton - great for sensitive skin and to prevent overheating
- Combed and ring-spun for durability, softness and no-pill washing
- Made in India
Rated 5 out of 5 by teresa w from love these & why buy organic cotton? love these. also buying organic cotton is so important: a. for kids not to have pesticides touching them b. commercial cotton is the worst fabric for the environment from start to finish, organic cotton makes cotton’s environmental footprint much softer, thank you burts bees for committing to organic. my son loves these.
Date published: 2019-07-16
Rated 5 out of 5 by Moni from Moon Pajamas I've been a fan of Burt's Bees since my son was a newborn. These pajamas are so soft and they stay put. The pants don't ride up like they do on other brands. This new design is so cute. My son loves the moons!
Date published: 2019-07-22
Rated 5 out of 5 by HDahl from Can’t Beat ‘Em! Cutest pattern (insert heart eyes emoji here)! Always great quality. The only pjs my babies wear.
Date published: 2019-08-31
Rated 5 out of 5 by BrendaLG from Great Quality I purchased these for my grandson, he was very excited because they had the moon on them.
Date published: 2019-08-20
How are the width on the sleeves? We mostly but carters and find the organic Carter’s pjs run very small. I had to buy 2 sizes up. Do you guys size up?
The organic carters do run small. These are snug fitting but I found that they run true to size. I usually buy pajamas a size up from what my kid is currently wearing for day time clothes. My son is tall and lean so these fit very well and are long enough without his belly hanging out.
Date published: 2019-10-31
|12 months||21 to 25 lbs / 9.5 -11.3 kg||28.5 to 30.5 in. / 72 to 78 cm|
|18 months||25- 28 lbs / 11.3 - 12.7 kg||30.5 to 32.5 in. / 78 - 83 cm|
|24 months||28 - 30 lbs / 12.7 - 13.6 kg||32.5 to 34 in. / 83 - 86 cm|
|2T||30 to 32 lbs / 13.6 to 14.5 kg||33.5 to 35 in. / 83.8 to 91.4 cm|
|3T||32 to 35 lbs / 14.5 to 15.8 kg||35 to 38 in. / 91.4 to 97.8 cm|
|4T||35 to 39 lbs / 15.8 to 17.6 kg||38 to 41 in. / 99.1 to 105.4 cm|
|5||up to 42 lbs / up to 19.1 kg||42 to 44.5 in. / 106.7 to 113 cm|
|6||up to 48 lbs / up to 21.8 kg||45 to 47.5 in. / 114.3 to 120.7 cm|
|7||up to 53 lbs / up to 24 kg||48 to 51.5 in. / 121.9 to 130.8 cm|
There is more to love
- Rugby Stripe Organic Baby Sleep & Play Pajamas$11.20 $13.95
- Corn Maze Organic Baby Girl Sleep & Play Pajamas$8.95 $13.95
- Holiday Carols Organic Sleep & Play Pajamas$9.10 $13.95
- Baby Honey Bee Organic Cotton Sleep & Play Pajamas$5.60 $13.95
- Gingerbread Organic Sleep & Play Pajamas$10.50 $13.95
- Happy Holly Organic Sleep & Play Pajamas$11.90 $13.95
- Holiday Stockings Organic Sleep & Play Pajamas$10.50 $13.95