Rugby Stripe Snug Fit Organic Baby Pajamas
Award winning, 100% organic cotton, GOTS certified, breathable PJs. Soft and durable
Sporty yet sweet, these bold stripe 2 piece jammies are perfect for snuggling up with your little bee at bedtime. Buttery soft yarn dye stripes do not disappoint!
- Snug fit to meet fire safety standards
- Stretchy rib feels super soft and moves with your little bee
- Ribbed cuffs at wrists and ankles lock in warmth and prevent from hiking up
- Cribsie Award Winner for Snuggliest & Softest PJs 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019
- No harsh chemicals or flame retardants
- Yarn dyed stripe to maintain original organic cotton softness
- Encased elastic waistband for snug and gentle fit
- The purest layer™: 100% organic, GOTS certified, breathable cotton - great for sensitive skin and to prevent overheating
- Made in India
Do these come Not in a snug fit?
There's no size selection available for this item, the seahorse pajamas. Why is that?
Where country are your pajamas made in
My grandson likes minimal internal seams and tags. How do these pajamas feel to sensitive kids?
How much shrinkage should I expect from the toddler pajamas?
How are the width on the sleeves? We mostly but carters and find the organic Carter’s pjs run very small. I had to buy 2 sizes up. Do you guys size up?
Hi, What is the diference between 24 months and 2 todler size?
Do these run true to size?
|12 months||21 to 25 lbs / 9.5 -11.3 kg||28.5 to 30.5 in. / 72 to 78 cm|
|18 months||25- 28 lbs / 11.3 - 12.7 kg||30.5 to 32.5 in. / 78 - 83 cm|
|24 months||28 - 30 lbs / 12.7 - 13.6 kg||32.5 to 34 in. / 83 - 86 cm|
|2T||30 to 32 lbs / 13.6 to 14.5 kg||33.5 to 35 in. / 83.8 to 91.4 cm|
|3T||32 to 35 lbs / 14.5 to 15.8 kg||35 to 38 in. / 91.4 to 97.8 cm|
|4T||35 to 39 lbs / 15.8 to 17.6 kg||38 to 41 in. / 99.1 to 105.4 cm|
|5||up to 42 lbs / up to 19.1 kg||42 to 44.5 in. / 106.7 to 113 cm|
|6||up to 48 lbs / up to 21.8 kg||45 to 47.5 in. / 114.3 to 120.7 cm|
|7||up to 53 lbs / up to 24 kg||48 to 51.5 in. / 121.9 to 130.8 cm|