Baby Rugby Stripe Organic Cotton Zip Front Loose Fit Footed Pajamas
Relaxed and roomy fit zip front footie rugby stripe pajamas. Expect up to 5% shrinkage upon wash.
Our iconic rugby stripe with a twist is a classic favorite. Our sleep & play pjs are perfect for those first moments! These luxuriously soft pajamas have a roomier fit for umbilical cord comfort, and lots of room for those little chubby kicking legs. Sweet bee foot grips for those first standing moments! Available up to 9 months.
- Interior zipper guard to protect delicate baby skin
- No-scratch convertible mittens on newborn & 0-3M sizes
- Non-slip "bee grip" on all sizes for those first pulling to standing moments
- Diagonal zip front for easy diaper changes
- Snap tab zipper cover and interior zipper guard to protect your little bee's sensitive skin
- Yarn dye stripe to keep original softness of organic cotton
- The purest layer™: 100% organic, GOTS certified, breathable cotton - great for sensitive skin and to prevent overheating
- Made in India
Do you have any loose fitted footed pj in 12-18. My daughter is rather big and from the reviews I don't think the snug fit will fit her. She's 9 months. Or would you suggest getting a larger size?
does size pm mean preemie size
Is there a size chart for 12 and 18 months?
My triplets will be 3 months in February. What size would y'all recommend? They all currently wear 0-3 and 3 months in footies.
How do the sleepers (cotton pajamas) sized "loose fit" actually fit? Is there a sizing reference to follow?
How do the loose fit pajamas run? Is the 6 months 6-9 months and 9 months 9-12 months?
Any chance you will make these 12 month pjs in a footed zip front instead of the two piece?
Does the zipper start at the top or the bottom? For example, when the zipper is partially undone, is the baby's chest or diaper exposed? Is this the same answer for all your one-piece jammies?
|Newborn||6-9 lbs / 2.7-4.1 kg||up to 21.5 in. / up to 55 cm|
|0 to 3 months||9-12.5 lbs / 4.1 - 5.7 kg||21.5 - 24 in. / 55 - 61 cm|
|3 to 6 months||12.5 - 17 lbs / 5.7 - 7.7 kg||24 - 26.5 in. / 61 - 67 cm|
|6 to 9 months||17 - 21 lbs / 7.7 - 9.5 kg||up to 28.5 in. / up to 72 cm|