Organic Cotton Baby Pull On Bibs 5 Pack
We have brought our sweetest prints to our unique patented bib design! It is the only bib like it on the market! No more fussing with snaps and velcro. This pull over easy on/off design makes it easy to multi-task. Stop dreaming of being an octopus, and put this bib on one- handed. Bonus - baby can't pull this bib off during mealtime.
- Lap shoulder style neckline gently stretches for easy on and off
- Snap and velcro free so that bib stays put!
- 2 ply with a terry towel backing to easily clean them up after meals
- Hand painted watercolor designs
- Yarn dye stripes for extra softness
- The purest layer™: 100% organic, GOTS certified, breathable cotton - great for sensitive skin
- Combed and ring-spun for durability, softness and no-pill washing
- Made in India
Is the whole thing 100% cotton including the terry backing? Or just the layer that faces out?
What size are they? I'm sure they're meant to fit all, but wanted to know if they're small enough for newborn babies.
Do the openings on these bibs stretch alot? We have a baby with a large head and if they don't stretch pretty well, these won't work for use.
Hi - are these the same as the pack of bibs? I love those and looking to get a few more, but not sure I need a four pack - thanks!
I have them and love them so much I wanna know when you’ll make some more in bigger size?
How many inches is the bib from the top of the shoulder to the bottom of the front?
I realize these are only one size; how large a baby or toddler might they fit? These bibs look like just what my 21 month old could use. He's wearing 24 month and 2T clothes. Might these fit him?
|Pull On Bib||One Size||Measures 8" x 7.5"|
|Extra Absorbent Burp Cloth||One Size||Measures 17" x 11.8"|